Tuesday, November 17, 2009

The Top Ten Things I Hate About Being in My 40's

I have to preface this entry by stating for the record that I know LOADS of women in their 40’s who are in their physical and intellectual prime...a practically lethal combination of smart and sexy. However, this is MY blog, I’m having one of THOSE days, and I have a few things I need to get off my rapidly descending chest:

1. Ma’am. Duh.

2. When men take a gander at my cleavage they are only thinking one thing. Sunscreen.

3. I’ve missed the window of opportunity to score a Sugar Daddy.

4. It’s less a matter of sucking my gut in…but less out.

5. These days, when my husband says “You look hot!” he hands me a glass of icy cold water.

6. I try to sleep on my back to avoid PPC (permanent pillow creases), but I hate sleeping on my back, so the end result is sleeping on my side but worrying the entire time that I am inflicting PPC on myself.

7. Forget celebrities, teachers, pilots and doctors looking young to me…NFL coaches look young to me.

8. I work out twice as much to burn half the calories.

9. That really fun 4:30 am bladder wake-up call.

10. The only show on T.V. that doesn’t make me feel old is 60 Minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment